06 January 2011

Bike ideas from an undecided...

I've been daydreaming about minor modifications I want to make to the XL 1200R.  Small stuff at first, but I want to change the look of the bike.  Below is what I have to work with, and some ideas.
*keeping the swingarm on this one

T-BARS

COBRA 2-UP SEAT THAT FITS SWINGARM















Tall, tapered sissy bar that fits into side plates.  Small pad on the low end for passenger (wife's preference).



I HAVE THE SIDE MOUNT!!, BY CRAZYOILS
 

Haven't made a decision on pipes, air cleaner or headlight yet.






Send me some ideas, advice on direction to take, parts, or a case of PBR to settle me thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I run T's on my IH and love them. I need to have high bars as low ones kill my shoulders. I'm down in Lynn all the time, it's where I grew up, we'll have to link up sometime to tear up some streets!

    ReplyDelete